Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Change of Perspective

As I posted earlier, I have a few jobs; one of which is being a courier. The usual follow up to that statement is, "Oh, like a bike messenger?" Anybody that knows me will giggle because there is no way I spend 8 hours a day on a bike... We'll tackle weight issues at some point in this blog's run...

Anyhoo... I do night work for courier company 2 nights a week. While walking to my destination, I noticed a man helping a woman into a car. She was draped all over him and it was about midnight.

My natural instinct and 1st thought - Whoa! She's wasted.

Then I got past the car and noticed he was helping her out of a wheelchair and into the car...

Wow... Kinda misjudged that one, huh?

Aside from feeling like a complete ass, I came to realize that I need to change my perspective on some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment